Terrors of the Deep
- 1701 – Current year
- 1696 – Port Valour established
- 1685 – The Freeport Rebellion
Main Castillean/ Frankian settlement on Culebra-Mona rebels against Frankian rule, and becomes an independent settlement. Victorious rebels rename it “Freeport”
- 1672 – Queensport established; New Greenwich established
New Greenwich becomes Albion’s main connecting port to the Northern Colonies and the Old World
- 1670 – Treaty of Maridissa between Castille and Albion
The treaty officially recognises Albion’s control over Kingston, the Shipwreck Isles, Krynos and the Nassau Isles
- 1662 – Port Royal earthquake; Kingston Town established_
An earthquake destroys much of Port Royal. A temporary settlement is established across the harbour while Port Royal is rebuilt. This temporary settlement becomes Kingston Town_
- 1655 – Albion seizes Kingston
- 1654 – Albion captures Keynes and the Nassau Isles
A major expedition is launched against New Castille in late 1654, but quickly stalls and proves to be a major overreach. The expedition redirects and attacks Kingston.
- 1653 – Albion begins a major military campaign into the Western Isles.
- 1650 – Port-au-Prince established; Frankia captures Culebra-Mona
- 1625 – Pirates begin using a small, rocky island as a mooring and re-supply point.
By 1645, it will become known as the Blackport
- 1520 – Culebra-Mona settled by Castille.
- 1518 – Port Royal established by Castillean settlers
Originally called Caguay by the Castilleans, its name is changed to Port Royal when Kingston is later seized by Albion
- 1514 – Puerto Dominica established
- 1509 – Castillean settlers arrive on Kingston
The settlers establish “Sevilla”, but the settlement is later abandoned.
- 1492 – Castillean explorers arrive in the Western Isles
These explorers claim all the land in the Western Isles in the name of the Castillean Royal Family.